We would like to keep you up to date with the latest news from Digitalisation World by sending you push notifications.
New additions include a significantly enhanced EMEA and APJ channel programme and a new sales enablement and training programme − the Infuziast Certified Partner Programme − along with regional programme enhancements, such as channel partner advisory boards. Infinidat has also expanded its channel base with 22 new partners and distributors and extended the Infinidat channel sales team with the addition of seven new channel partner managers worldwide. Furthermore, in EMEA and APJ, Infinidat added a new, very seasoned director of channel sales, accelerating Infinidat’s momentum with its EMEA and APJ channel partners.
“We’re proud of the expansion and deepening of our channel partner programmes, particularly those in EMEA and APJ, and we know channel partners are very excited about what we are introducing in 2023,” said Eric Herzog, CMO of Infinidat. “2022 has been a banner year for our channel-centric progress that has garnered several industry awards and recognition. However, with the exciting new additions and enhancements we are bringing to Infinidat’s channel partner experience, 2023 will be even stronger.”
The following outlines the major enhancements and expansion to Infinidat’s partner programmes going forward:
· Enhancements to the EMEA and APJ channel partner programme – Infinidat is enhancing its EMEA and APJ channel programme with new tiering levels for partners; an enhanced deal registration process; new backend rebates; a redesigned criteria for MDF; a not-for-resell programme; redesigned the enablement programme on the InfiniVersity partner portal; and increased joint marketing efforts.
· Infuziast Certified Partner Programme – Infinidat is introducing its major new sales enablement and training programme, starting in the first half of 2023 in the Americas and in EMEA and APJ in the second half of 2023. Channel partners, ranging from sales consultants to technical personnel, will be able to earn certification through this new programme, which also includes a rewards component.
· Personnel Update – In 2022, Infinidat announced a new leader for the channel across EMEA and APJ, with the appointment of James “JT” Lewis as Infinidat’s Director of Channel Sales for EMEA and APJ. The company also added seven new channel partner managers to the global Infinidat sales team to support the expanding number of partners and distributors around the world. Continuing as the channel sales leader in the Americas is Mitch Diodato, Senior Director of Channel Sales for the Americas.
· Partner Advisory Boards – Infinidat will establish partner advisory boards for the channel in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ in 2023.
· Partner Tech Clubs – Infinidat will set up partner tech clubs for engineers, solution architects and solution advisors in EMEA and APJ.